Lazada Malaysia - The item that order not delivery on time

I would like to know why my item that I order from 10/03/2016 not delivery on time within 13/04/2016 this is almost 1 month my order not I hope your company can solve this problem as soon as possible.

This item as shown in this pic that I attach together for your review. Then, this item show delivery at address MUHAMAD AZRUL IZWAN BIN ADBUL AZIZ ,NO 9 LORONG SIMPANG JAYA 2 TAMAN SIMPANG JAYA, 11000 BALIK PULAU, PENANG.

I hope your customer service can resolve this problem as soon as possible because this item that I order has delay more than 1 month from the date that LAZADA company provided.Thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 24 #1149511

Hi Muhamad Azrul Izwan, kindly check your email (azru*****, as our CS officer has sent you the details of your order.
Thank you.

0 0 Reply

Apr 19 #1146613

Hi Muhamad Azrul Izwan, kindly hold on while we are investigating this matter. Our CS officer will revert back to you as soon as possible, latest in 2-3 working days. Kindly revert back to us if you still did not receive any updates.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Malaysia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Malaysia.
Filing a new complaint about