Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur

I would like to know why my item that I order from 10/03/2016 not delivery on time within 13/04/2016 this is almost 1 month my order not delivery.so I hope your company can solve this problem as soon as possible.

Related: Fashionmia - NON DELIVERY OF ITEMS

This item as shown in this pic that I attach together for your review. Then, this item show delivery at address MUHAMAD AZRUL IZWAN BIN ADBUL AZIZ ,NO 9 LORONG SIMPANG JAYA 2 TAMAN SIMPANG JAYA, 11000 BALIK PULAU, PENANG.

I hope your customer service can resolve this problem as soon as possible because this item that I order has delay more than 1 month from the date that LAZADA company provided.Thank you.

Review about: Zhaizubuluo Men Sport Running Sneakers Shoes Gmsy 6100 1 Black.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

LazadaMY

Hi Muhamad Azrul Izwan, kindly check your email (azru*****@gmail.com), as our CS officer has sent you the details of your order.

Thank you.

LazadaMY

Hi Muhamad Azrul Izwan, kindly hold on while we are investigating this matter. Our CS officer will revert back to you as soon as possible, latest in 2-3 working days. Kindly revert back to us if you still did not receive any updates.