I would like to know why my item that I order from 10/03/2016 not delivery on time within 13/04/2016 this is almost 1 month my order not delivery.so I hope your company can solve this problem as soon as possible.

This item as shown in this pic that I attach together for your review. Then, this item show delivery at address MUHAMAD AZRUL IZWAN BIN ADBUL AZIZ ,NO 9 LORONG SIMPANG JAYA 2 TAMAN SIMPANG JAYA, 11000 BALIK PULAU, PENANG.

I hope your customer service can resolve this problem as soon as possible because this item that I order has delay more than 1 month from the date that LAZADA company provided.Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Malaysia and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

hereyfikri

Sorry for interrupt.My case is just like Muhammad Azrul Izwan.

The item that order not delivery on time.

I would like to know why my item that I order from 25/08/2017 not delivery on time within 07/09/2017 this is almost 1 month my order not delivery. It says Standard Delivery by Mon, 4 - Thu, 7 Sep 2017. So I hope your company can solve this problem as soon as possible.

My item is Asus Zenfone Zoom with Intel Inside [ZX551ML/4G LTE/4GB RAM] A new era of mobile photography sold by Wow Phone.

This item as shown in this pic that I attach together for your review. Then, this item show delivery at address ;

Mohamad Herey Fikri Bin Rahmad

Lot 19193 Jalan Bomba Sungai Kajang, Selangor-Tanjong Karang-45500 0193040358 My Order is #379482415.

When I want to open the item shop, it has nothing anymore and it also says it have warranty for 1 year but when i checked it says no warranty.

I have use RM 666.00 to buy this phone.Please solve this ASAP.

LazadaMY

Hi Muhamad Azrul Izwan, kindly check your email (azru*****@gmail.com), as our CS officer has sent you the details of your order.

Thank you.

LazadaMY

Hi Muhamad Azrul Izwan, kindly hold on while we are investigating this matter. Our CS officer will revert back to you as soon as possible, latest in 2-3 working days. Kindly revert back to us if you still did not receive any updates.