Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur

I would like to know why my item that I order from 10/03/2016 not delivery on time within 13/04/2016 this is almost 1 month my order not delivery.so I hope your company can solve this problem as soon as possible.

This item as shown in this pic that I attach together for your review. Then, this item show delivery at address MUHAMAD AZRUL IZWAN BIN ADBUL AZIZ ,NO 9 LORONG SIMPANG JAYA 2 TAMAN SIMPANG JAYA, 11000 BALIK PULAU, PENANG.

I hope your customer service can resolve this problem as soon as possible because this item that I order has delay more than 1 month from the date that LAZADA company provided.Thank you.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

LazadaMY

Hi Muhamad Azrul Izwan, kindly check your email (azru*****@gmail.com), as our CS officer has sent you the details of your order.

Thank you.

LazadaMY

Hi Muhamad Azrul Izwan, kindly hold on while we are investigating this matter. Our CS officer will revert back to you as soon as possible, latest in 2-3 working days. Kindly revert back to us if you still did not receive any updates.

Lazada Malaysia - Termite borers pedestal Lazada Malaysia "Wasted my money to buy a drawer pedestal from Lazada! They had send me defective / damage items. One of the panel has a lot of hole which I..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Re: Product NOT function. Re: Your order 322857456 has been fully delivered Lazada Malaysia " ---------- Forwarded message ----------From: tgkdennis Date: Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 12:58 PMSubject: Fwd: Product NOT function. Re: Your order 322857456 has been fully deliveredTo: orders@info.lazada.com.myCc: dennis tgk REMINDER 1:..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada Staff is from The Pit of *** Lazada Malaysia "I have never seen staff who lacks so much integrity. I have participated in their contest on facebook. On the day where they suppose to announce winners, they failed to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Wrong item delivered...Twice! Lazada Malaysia "I ordered a Wacom Bamboo medium CTL-671 for RM405 from seller 77mobile. A Wacom Bamboo SMALL worth RM 250 arrived. I sent it back and asked for refund. I need..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more