Hello Lazada

I have an inquiry for my order #216188824549455 Laser comb Placed on 24 Feb 2019 17:55:01

I shocked when I received my item that I opened did not found a comb I found a black wallet then I chatted with the agent of Lazada (he or she ) tipped me to return my item under wrong item therefore, in the same day I got a call from Lazada they apologized and told me that they will make for me a letter to return my item and they will give me a date to put my item to return in the same my address: USM Universiti Post Office, Penang, Malaysia, 11800, Usm Pulau Pinang.

Then !!! nothing happened I did not hear from you again.

I would like to help me Please to return or refund my money

Please open the attachment with this message

Please I will be waiting for your reply as a customer all of the time trust Lazada

Dr. Naglaa

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Wrong item.

Comments

LazadaMY

Dear Valued customer, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Upon checking, our cs officer has sent an email on 8 March 2019 on how to return the order.

Did you received the email? We appreciate your understanding and we are constantly evolving to better suit your needs. We look forward to continue providing the best e-commerce customer experience in the region.

Once again, we thank you for your kind feedback. Rose