Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 10, 2020

Lazada had refunded immediately after we delivered the legal documents by hand at Wisma Worldwide.

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2020

I had purchase a Sharp TV on 25 May 2020 on Lazada platform. Several follow up with Skynet, Lazada and Seller on 11 Jun 2020 and 15 Jun 2020 where Lazada system shown it was still stuck in Alam Megah, Shah Alam skynet warehouse.

I requested to cancelled the parcel on 15 Jun 2020 as it was still not delivered and Lazada promised the refund will confirm within 1 - 2 days.

But on 16 Jun 2020, Skynet &; Lazada system suddenly update and claim the parcel was delivered and received on 1 Jun 2020 without any proof of delivery provided.

I had checked and call Lazada customer Service had told them the parcel was not received and they reconfirm that refund was still proceeds and I had provided screen shot and email via email to Lazada manager.

But I was ACCUSED by Lazada that I had received the parcel and I should cancel the refund after few days.

Until today, my refund was on hold ILLEGALLY by Lazada as their internal investigation was on going.

I had logged to e-Tribunal but legal document had sent to Lazada Bukit Bintang HQ but Pos Office claim the document was unable to delivered due to office closed and office phone number was not in service.

Called Lazada Service Hotline again today, they said can't let me know the office address as per their policy.

And advise me to wait and liaise with their Officer like usual. Promised the manager will call back but until 9.3pm today, NO CALL.

s

User's recommendation: If you had any dispute, logged a court case via e-Tribunal. Remember to recording the call and screen shot for evidence purpose.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharp Tv.

Comments