Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Dear Lazada, on 10 OCT 2020 approximately 10pm , i check on my Maybank account and suddenly I found out two unauthorized transaction was made using my credit card without any notice, I called to Maybank customer services hotline and make a report on it to dispute two transaction from Lazada (same amount , same day, same item) which I don't even have the apps with me, and this transaction gone thru without my knowing which I being told by Maybank customer services that Maybank don't send any OTP during this high traffic purchase day, which lazada choose to waive 3D secure or not to enroll the 3D secure programme .

So Maybank customer service advise me to send in the dispute form and they will follow up with the investigation with merchant which is LAZADA

Oct 13, 11:04 AM - I emailed the dispute form to Maybank .

reply by computer generate email which stated will look into my matters.

Oct 15, 11:05 AM - A follow up email by me to ask about the status .

Oct 17, 2020, 1:23 PM - A reply from maybank Dispute management that my case still under investigating .

Oct 19, 2020, 10:57 AM - A follow up email by me to ask about the status .

Oct 20, 2020, 4:55 PM - A reply from maybank saying that liaise with the respective merchant for supporting document.

Oct 28, 2020, 1:05 PM - An email by me again to ask about the follow up.

Nov 9, 2020, 11:18 AM - An email by me again to ask about the follow up.

Nov 18, 6:50 PM- An email by me again to ask about the follow up.

Dec 3, 2020, 1:12 PM - finally it comes about 2 months and i asked again patiently with the email and follow up .

Finally come in today 15/12/2020 1:48 PM with Maybank investigation saying that {The merchant have declined to refund as the above iDs a valid transaction as per attached documents furnished by the merchant.}. with the 2 attached merchant letter which the billing address , receiver address , IP address and buyer id all are unrelated to me .

Right away i make a call to Maybank Customer services again to ask about this matter, where they told me they can't do anything which i have to follow up with reply the email .

Same day 15/12/2020 2:16 PM - i did my email replied which stated clearly that the proof provide are not acceptable .

Kindly look into this matters and i am waiting your reply .

Please proof me what is the login in ID and email register with this purchase , the billing address and shipping address is not a match and as a merchant , you should notify bank about this issue or get approval whether this transaction should proceed or not.

Reference Number: [602259****956567****15] [602259****616487****80]

Case Number: [602259****956567****15]

[602259****616487****80]

Retrieval Request Reason Code: [30]

Retrieval Request Amount: [559 MYR]

Preferred solution: investigate and refund to my credit card with all the interest charge me ..

Comments