I have very bad experience to shopping Lazada ...I order to Lazada Online Two Waistcoat black color and one is L size and one more is size XL ( Order and Paid it date is 30/11/2017 ) I already message him to tell Dear Sir please cheeking the color and size before you shipping because I use this waistcoat my sister wedding.

He say OK no problem ... but I get the parcel 14/11/2017 I check it is all OK color is black color good condition but size is both L size ... I vary vary Disappointed about this more ridiculous is I check the bill is correct One is Size L and one more is XL but I do not understand how his make mistake shipping wrong size ...

careless worker.So I message to him OK you make mistake never mind I order again but I need this waistcoat before 30/11/2017 my sister wedding If you want pay more for fast shipping I can paid but he give the answer is NO guarantee for I get that day irresponsibility answer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Must shipping fast another waistcoat free get before 1 week like AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping ... and check properly the waistcoat color, size and condition before shipping.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

LazadaMY

Sorry for this inconveniences Jegan.We were unable to trace your order number due to blurry picture.

Please provide us with your order number for better assistance.Melissa