1.8
Turnaround Time

I requested a purchase return (order number: 3838677842, placed on 22 February 2018) and cancellation order (order number: 3656675742, placed on 02 March 2018), however until today still with no further response from lazada.

On 1 March 2018, I requested to do purchase return online for the printer as in order number: 3838677842 due to counterfeited advertisement misleading the fake information to the buyers (ref: Order 3838677842.pdf & Order 3838677842.png). The new printer should include an original toner from the CANON supplier, the additional indicated as per in Order 3838677842.png showings their seller might offer another 1 unit of toner as promotion unit. But in fact and after confirmed with lazada's seller, that is only 1 toner which coming together with the printer (the starter toner).

On 2 March 2018, I did placement on another unit of printer with the cheaper price than order number 3838677842 (purchase made for order number 3656675742). After the messy and funky return procedures handled with LAZADA and POS LAJU, I changed my mind for the purchase made order number: 3656675742 through lazada's customer assistance at 03-86011888 at 4:00 pm (Case number 09053470).

On 12 March 2018 11:51 am, I made another call to lazada's customer assistance for the shipping of printer as per in order number:3656675742 and on the same time follow up with the return status (Case number 09523219). Lazada's staff informed me to wait for their call on the cancellation made on 2 of March 2018, they required to check on the recording system. They also insisted I still able to do return within the policy days (ref: Return Policy.jgp).

On 14 March 2018 05:42 pm, I call lazada's customer assistance again to follow up with the cancellation issue (Case number: 09682007). They advised me to do the return as soon before the dateline as per stated in your return policy life.

I received lazada's email to notify that my return is rejected on 23 March 2018. I checked with lazada's customer assistance on 24 March 2018 03:55 pm (HE didnt send me case number) for the reason of rejected return as the seal of the printer is not opened which as per stated in lazada's return policy ( - Milk formula products are returnable except for "change of mind" request. You are to ensure that product is not opened, as otherwise it will not be accepted for return.)

He informed me to be confirmed with the factory and will revert me back as soon. However until today I yet received any supervision from their representative staff.

I also wrote in complaint to lazada's customer assistance, however since our last conversation on 1 of April 2018 until today I yet received any reply from them about the status of the return and refund.

Review about: Canon Printer.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Some products is worth.

I didn't like: Poor feedback to customer, Faulty device, Delivery item was treat like garbage.

Comments