2.5
Privacy and Data Security

I ordered a TV Bracket and after waiting for whole month to deliver and at last it is disappeared while shipping!in the mean while i called to Lazada several times to check the condition and they can't check thru their system giving the reason no status!

and after a month i received an email said refund will be provided as my shipment is confirm not delivered! so i called Lazada to know further info, what they offer me is either refund or repurchase, which i have to wait for another month for the item to be delivered! this is a very very bad service ever! they don't even feel sorry for my time waited or say sorry for that.

just want me to mentioned what decision i made: ether refund or repurchase!

*** Lazada!

you should go bankruptcy with this lousy *** services!wasting of time!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "redelivered the item with fastest time! this is your mistake and you should take responsible on that! you have no idea what is customer service at all!" as the author lost $60. soohoe1980 is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Malaysia. The most disappointing about lazada malaysia shipping service at Lazada Malaysia was bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments