Where to start...

I recently moved to Malaysia and ordered numerous items from Lazada.com.my. Here's a list of all the issues I have had with ONE order!!

- Amplifier - cancelled by lazada 10 days after placing the order due to lack of stock. If it's not in stock, it should not have been available on the website, and it certainly shouldn't take 10 days for Lazada to inform me of such. I could have bought another one within this time. So frustrating.

- Playstation 4 - Lazada emailed me with delivery confirmation on 28th July. However, it hadn't been delivered. I called every single day for an entire week asking where it was. They were so unhelpful, and told me, every day, to wait 24 hours because 'a case has been raised with the delivery company and we are waiting for their response.' Eventually, I managed to get hold of the delivery company myself and, using the tracking number provided by Lazada, discovered that it had been delivered to someone else at the wrong address.

- Television - Arrived smashed to pieces. Had to wait 3 working days to for them to collect the smashed TV, then a further 2 working days for them to accept responsibility. Then I waited 7 days for a replacement TV.... except on the 7th day (an entire week after Lazada assured me the replacement TV was on its way) I received an email telling me the TV is not in stock. Again, wtf???? Why do I have to wait a week to be told? I could have bought a TV from anywhere in this time.

- Speakers - Wharfedale speakers (1600rm) arrived defective and damaged. Returned on 7th August... it's now 25th and I'm still waiting for the refund.

AVOID THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE USELESS!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Malaysia. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia and lazada malaysia delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

UPDATE - Still no refund on the speakers that were paid for on 21st July.It's now 3rd October!!

Useless.

Also, Lazada gave me a 100rm voucher as compensation. So I placed an order...

and Lazada cancelled it!!Again, useless.