Kajang, Selangor

I Just can't understand a co like Lazada can make the same mistake against & against!

I ordered a Asus Zenfone Flip Cover in June 2015 , one week latter they sent me the wrong item. When I email them, they wants me to send back the wrong product that was delivered.

I've to take the trouble to return the product & pay for the transportation. Lazada promise me to deliver the right item.

One week latter, I received the *** same wrong item against!

First mistake made is understandable, but if you repeat the mistake against is ***!

This is the worst on-line service I've ever experienced! ( No star!)

Don't buy from Lazada!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $46. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Malaysia. The most disappointing about asus flip cover at Lazada Malaysia was i did not like Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments