Melaka, Melaka

Bought a flashlight with delivery due on 13/10. First I sent an email a day or 2 prior to delivery to ensure it will be on time as I purchased this gift for a birthday. I received an automated email stating that they will reply within 24 hours. No reply - so I called them on 14/10 which then I spoke with a rude agent. She told me that my item was held for investigation by Skynet and I asked what sort of investigation which she couldn't answer me. If Lazada had interest of their clients, I am sure they will probe what was the investigation for. So I sent her manager, Basanthi and email right after with no reply, not surprisingly.

Today, I called (21/10) to lodge another complaint. Same thing, item on investigation and no solution. So I took matters into my own hands and called Skynet myself to find out that this Investigation meant that they could not locate the item (item went missing).

So there you go. I am still following up to ensure these jokers follow through. And instead of them providing me with a solution, I gave them an ultimatum of replacing the item immediately.

This person wrote the review about Lazada Malaysia. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia nitecore flashlight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Funny enough after giving them the ultimatum of providing me with a reorder immediately which Agent Raj was supposed to call me back to confirm by close of business, he did not.I had to call back, with no reply and the problem dragged up to the next morning when i have to call and tail these bunch of idiots.

All in all, these jokers have no sense of responsibility, did not ever hold their promise of getting back to me (all of them - 4 in total).

Worse customer service ever as an experienced online shopper!!!

Do not purchase from them unless you want to get ripped off by horrible service!